Wrap Around Care Informational Flyer
World of Wonderment Child Development Programs 99 Oak Meadow Drive Pataskala Ohio 43062
WOW Preschool & wrap-around care for Southwest Licking Early Learning Center Program
World of Wonderment has partnered with SWL schools to provide a program for families who are enrolled in the Early Learning Center. We understand the needs of working families and want to come together to provide continuity of care for your children for the entire day. We want to give working families the option of child care at the same location as their preschool program. Early experiences are the key to unlocking the brain's potential. Children who feel secure will develop the confidence they need to try new things, take risks, and explore their environment which will lead to developing emotionally and cognitively. WOW teachers work with individual children to assess their ongoing development, determine individualized learning plans, and tailor activities for a variety of learning experiences. IF your child has an IEP we will build upon it and set goals to strengthen your child’s educational experiences.
- Must be enrolled in the Southwest Licking Early Learning Center Program
- Must be 3-5 years of age
- Parents are responsible for weekly tuition regardless of attendance
- 6am-6pm Mon-Fri during school days in only (your child will spend 2.5 hrs a day in a SWL classroom)
- A morning and afternoon snack will be provided. Participants will bring a healthy lunch (cold items only)
- High Scope Curriculum will be used to guide your child’s learning experiences
- Please contact WOW at 740-927-8283 or via email email@example.com
- Complete the registration paperwork (pick up at our main office at the address above or request it via email)
- Schedule a time to return paperwork along with the $40.00 non-refundable registration fee
- Tuition is due on Mondays and to be given to the WOW director upon arrival. ($140.00 a week )
- A $10.00 late charge will be charged for any payment not received by the close of business on Tuesdays
- We accept check and cash. It is your responsibility to request and track your own receipts
- We accept Publicly Funded Child Care. You must provide your co-pay letter to us and complete the link-up form and choose wow for your child care provider through DJFS.
- If you receive publicly funded child care you must TAP daily. If you do not do this you will be charged our private pay rates, you may also be dismissed from the WOW program.
Other Area Preschools
The following is a list of additional preschools that are within our district. These schools are not affiliated with Southwest Licking Schools. This list is not an endorsement of any preschool program.
170 E. Broad St, Pataskala
7714 Hazelton-Etna Rd SW, Etna
9458 Hollow Rd SW, Pataskala
758 Corylus Dr SW, Pataskala
8970 Hazelton-Etna Rd SW, Pataskala
101 Lois Lane, Pataskala
7509 E. Broad St, Pataskala
99 Oak Meadow Dr, Pataskala
As required by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA), the Southwest Licking Schools is committed to the location, identification, and provision of a free and appropriate public education (FAPE) for all children between the ages of 3 and 21 having a disability and residing within our school district.
If you know of a child with a disability, or have a child suspected of having a disability, who is not currently receiving appropriate educational or related services, please contact the Southwest Licking Schools Office of Special Education at 740.927.3941
Please contact Martha Dersom at 740.927.3941 if you need an adapted version of the Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education (formerly Whose Idea).